Monday, August 13, 2012

Get to know the Amazon Table

Over the next two weeks, we'll be introducing our table leaders and steering team members here on the blog with the same survey that helped you get to know Kelly. Today, you get to meet the leaders at the Amazon table- Lindsey and Brittany.

My full name is Lindsey Clark.
I have two children, Camden (2) and Eliza (6 months).
I was born in Macon, spent a lot of time in Macon
but consider "home" to be Warner Robins.
As a busy mom, I have limited time for hobbies, but I try to sneak in time for crafty projects when I can. If I had more time, I would love to learn how to crochet.
This sort of is my natural hair color.
If income and education weren't a factor, my dream job would be dance instructor.
A CD that always lifts my spirits is the Glee Soundtrack
 A movie that always makes me cry is Armageddon.
To relax, I like to lay on the beach. I don't get to do this as often as I'd like.
My favorite candy bar is Reese's Cups and my favorite soda is Orange Soda. If I'm in a snacky mood, I like salty treats.
If I could order take-out from anywhere tonight instead of making dinner, it would be from Chik-fila and I would order chicken salad or chicken strips.


My full name is Brittany Tate.
I have two children, Ella Grace (1) and Madison (5).
I was born in Spartanburg, NC.
As a busy mom, I have limited time for hobbies, but I try to sneak in time for crafts when I can. If I had more time, I would love to learn how to knit.
This is my natural hair color.
If income and education weren't a factor, my dream job would be working events.
A CD that always lifts my spirits is the Eric Church
 A movie that always makes me cry is The Notebook.
To relax, I like to take a bath. I don't get to do this as often as I'd like.
My favorite candy bar is Snickers and my favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. If I'm in a snacky mood, I like sweet & salty treats.
If I could order take-out from anywhere tonight instead of making dinner, it would be from Outback and I would order steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for the comment :)