Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Get to Know Kelly, Our Coordinator

Over the next few weeks, we'll be introducing you to our steering team members and table leaders for 2012-2013. We all filled out a quirky little questionnaire to help you get to know us better. Today you get to meet our coordinator, Kelly!


My full name is Kelly McCormick.
I have two children, Mackenzie (2), Connor (8 months) and an angel in Heaven, Peyton.
I was born in Atlanta, spent a lot of time in Florida
but consider "home" to be Georgia.
As a busy mom, I have limited time for hobbies, but I try to sneak in time for reading when I can. If I had more time, I would love to learn how to drive a motorcycle.
This is my natural hair color.
Other than being a mom, I am a nurse.
If income and education weren't a factor, my dream job would be country music singer.
To relax, I like to sleep. I don't get to do this as often as I'd like.
My favorite candy bar is Snickers and my favorite soda is Cherry Coke. If I'm in a snacky mood, I like sweet & salty treats.
If I could order take-out from anywhere tonight instead of making dinner, it would be something with cheese.

Thanks for sharing, Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for the comment :)