Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Get to Know the Mediterranean Table

 Happy Consignment Sale Week! I hope everyone is done tagging. ;)
You already know Kelly from the Mediterranean table, but here's a few fun facts about Corrie.

My full name is Corrie Dirickson.
I have two children, Liza (5) and James (2).
I was born in Houston, TX,  and consider "home" to be Houston, TX.
This is my natural hair color.
If income and education weren't a factor, my dream job would be a mom of many- I want a rainbow family.
To relax, I like to travel. I don't get to do this as often as I'd like.
If I'm in a snacky mood, I like sweet & salty treats.
If I could order take-out from anywhere tonight instead of making dinner, it would be from Papa John's and I would order 3 large pizzas- pepperoni, cheese and canadian bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for the comment :)