Thursday, July 4, 2013

Getting to Know Your 2013-2014 Steering Team!

 
Meet your COORDINATOR
 
 
 
 
1. Full name? Krista Lee Scarborough
2. Number of children, names, & ages? Do you want more? Drew 7, Evan 3. I had a terrible pregnancy with Evan, but I would love to have more children.. just not be pregnant again 
3. Where were you born and where do you consider “home”? I was born in Cincinnati, OH and I call Warner Robins, GA “home”
4. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A television news anchor
5. What difficult life situation have you overcome and how did you do it? Having two miscarriages and then placenta abruption with Evan. I was on bed rest for 7 weeks and we both almost lost our lives. It truly is a miracle we are both here.
6. When you die, what is one thing that you want to be remembered for? Being a supportive wife and a great mother to my children
7. Favorite movie? That is tough.. Steel Magnolias and Sweet Home Alabama. I can’t choose!
8. Favorite vacation spot? The beach! Preferably on the gulf.
9. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself? Just one?? Well if I had to chose, it would be to have more self confidence. I would like to follow through with things but I feel as though sometimes I don’t think I can.
10. Most hated household chore? Cleaning my tubs
11. Favorite Bible verse? Romans 8:28
12. Favorite thing about being a mom? I love my babies! I love getting all of their hugs and “sugar”!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for the comment :)