Friday, August 31, 2012

Get to know the Loch Ness Table

Today, we introduce you to Laura and Aimey- the Loch Ness ladies!

My full name is Laura Glass.
I have one child, Tyler, (9 months).
I was born in Boynton Beach, FL, spent a lot of time in the Panhandle of FL
but consider "home" to be Crestview, FL.
As a busy mom, I have limited time for hobbies, but I try to sneak in time for couponing and baking when I can. If I had more time, I would love to learn how to sew.
This is my natural hair color.
If income and education weren't a factor, my dream job would be owning a cupcake shop.
A CD that always lifts my spirits is NeedtoBreathe, The Outsiders
 A movie that always makes me cry is A Walk to Remember.
To relax, I like to get a pedicure or lay out at the beach. I don't get to do this as often as I'd like.
My favorite candy bar is Reese's and my favorite soda is Sunkist. If I'm in a snacky mood, I like sweet & salty treats.
If I could order take-out from anywhere tonight instead of making dinner, it would be from The Wild Olive and I would order shrimp & grits and the homemade brownie sundae for dessert.

My full name is Aimey McClanahan.
I have two children, Austin (15) and Emma (4).
I was born in Georgia, spent a lot of time in Georgia
but consider "home" to be Fayetteville, GA.
As a busy mom, I have limited time for hobbies, but I try to sneak in time for sewing when I can.
This is my natural hair color.
Other than being a mom, I work at Belle Bottoms where I am the boss. :)
If income and education weren't a factor, my dream job would be interior design.
A CD that always lifts my spirits is the worship music
To relax, I like to sit in peace. I don't get to do this as often as I'd like.
My favorite candy bar is Take 5 and my favorite soda is Coke. If I'm in a snacky mood, I like sweet & salty treats.

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh because one of my husband's favorite meals is Shrimp and Grits. Me...I'll take the brownie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for the comment :)