Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Get to Know the Atlantic Table

Meet the ladies of the Atlantic table- Susan and Marea.

 My full name is Susan Mullens.
I have five children, Karen (18), Sarah (16), Jay (13), Peter (10) and Nathan (3).
I was born in New Jersey, spent a lot of time in Kansas/Korea/Taiwan
but consider "home" to be wherever my husband's company sends us (used to be wherever the Army sends us).
As a busy mom, I have limited time for hobbies, but I try to sneak in time for scrapbooking when I can. If I had more time, I would love to learn how to sew.
This is my natural hair color.
If income and education weren't a factor, my dream job would be traveling on a cruise ship.
A CD that always lifts my spirits is anything on KLove
 A movie that always makes me cry is Marley & Me.
To relax, I like to Calgon take me away. I don't get to do this as often as I'd like.
 Other than being a mom, I work at Classical Academy.
My favorite candy bar is Take 5 and my favorite soda is Coke. If I'm in a snacky mood, I like sweet & salty treats.
If I could order take-out from anywhere tonight instead of making dinner, it would be from Stir King and I would order garlic chicken.

My full name is Marea Brunk.
I have one child, Solomon (1).
I was born in Queens, NY, spent a lot of time in Warwick, NY
but consider "home" to be wherever my family is.
As a busy mom, I have limited time for hobbies, but I try to sneak in time for video games when I can. If I had more time, I would love to learn how to play ukelele.
This sort of is my natural hair color (I'm not ready to show off the grays yet).
If income and education weren't a factor, my dream job would be dolphin trainer.
A CD that always lifts my spirits is Elvis hits
 A movie that always makes me cry is Braveheart.
To relax, I like to sleep. I don't get to do this as often as I'd like.
My favorite candy bar is Twix. If I'm in a snacky mood, I like sweet & salty treats.
If I could order take-out from anywhere tonight instead of making dinner, it would be from Sonny's and I would order pulled pork

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for the comment :)