Friday, September 10, 2010

Some Things I LOVE...


Well hello everyone! I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to make my first post on this beautiful blog. I would like to say a special thank you to Melissa for all her great posts… she truly has the gift of written expression.

So I figured, for those of you who do not know me that well I will let you into my crazy brain for a minute and tell you about some things I love…

I LOVE chocolate! Any kind, I do not discriminate!
I LOVE Christmas
I LOVE surprises, but only good ones.
I LOVE scones (not the biscuit things, the fried dough) and Fry Sauce… but not together!
I LOVE to cook painfully hard recipes
I LOVE blog-surfing
I LOVE to create

While I was up one night, entirely too late, I came across a great tutorial on how to make a tiered tray using plates. I though hum… that looks really neat, I think I will try that. Well, it has been like 4 months and nothing. So I have decided that it will be our first project… for after the consignment sale. Ok, so I have a problem with procrastinating too. But I promise that after the consignment sale I will have a great little tutorial on how to turn these great plates I found at Target


Into a cute tiered tray like these



I hope that everyone has a great weekend and I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday, the 15th at our craft meeting where we will be making Key Fobs.

1 comment:

  1. And you have the gift of making things beautiful! These plates are fab. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for the comment :)