Friday, September 17, 2010

Are you a couponita?

For myself, I'd qualify myself as a C.I.T. (couponita-in-training)! I wandered in the desert of paying full price for a while, believing it was too much time, effort, and energy for little pay-off. With a little incentive--and as many of us are one income families, that's incentive enough-- I have eased into couponing and CVSing.

Amber did a wonderful job giving us the coupon basics and I think even the most savvy shopper picked up a new tip. I, for one, did not know that Kroger would accept a Cellfire manufacturer's Q (coupon) and a paper manufacturer's Q. Cool!

Amber suggested the site moneysavingmom.com as her go-to for all things coupon. Southern Savers and CouponMom.com were also mentioned.

Lastly, one of our own members, Tiffani Taff, writes a blog entitled ThriftyTiff.com. Check it out!

P.S.  The MOPS Consigment Sale begins in less than 2 hours!  Get your shop on tonight from 5-8 and tomorrow from 8-1 at Centerville First Baptist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for the comment :)