Friday, July 12, 2013

GETTING TO KNOW YOUR 2013-2014 STEERING TEAM!

Crafts
· Full name?  Juanita Faith Larson
· Number of children, names, & ages?  Abbigail aka Abby 6.5, River 2.5. Yes, we would love more children!
· Where were you born and where do you consider “home”?  Moultrie, Georgia…..Home is Albany, Georgia.
·As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?  Growing up I always wanted to be a neurosurgeon, but never had the grades for that, lol! I am a SAHM and have been for 8 years now and I really couldn’t imagine doing anything else!
· When you die, what is one thing that you want to be remembered for?  Being a role model Christian and being a good mommy and wife!
· Favorite movie? Oh wow, I love “old school” movies……..Adventures in Babysitting, Hope Floats, Pretty Woman, The Goonies
·Favorite vacation spot? Austria…..I love the movie, “The Sound of Music” so when we went to Austria it was really magical for me! It is just a beautiful country!
·What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself? I don’t wish I could change, just wish I would calm down a bit when it came to having a tidy house. I realize that having 2 children that is just not possible but my house being untidy really drives me bonkers!
· Most hated household chore? Putting away laundry
· Favorite Bible verse? I have several, Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:    Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.  Psalm 91: 14-16 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him.  I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him and shew him my salvation.  1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.  John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
· Favorite thing about being a mom? Being able to watch my children learn and grow every day!
 
Publicity
1.     Full name? Amanda Marie Peña
2.     Number of children, names, & ages? Do you want more? Amarise (2), We’ve talked about trying for another when Amarise turns 4
3.     Where were you born and where do you consider “home”? Born in Atlanta, GA, I consider home to be Grayson, GA
4.      As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Country Music Singer
5.     What difficult life situation have you overcome and how did you do it? I had gestational diabetes while I was pregnant with Amarise & was put on a VERY strict diet. And anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE food ….especially sweets and I couldn’t have any sweets or carbs. To some people it may not seem like a big deal to give up your favorite foods but for me it was huge! But I did it! I just knew that I had to do it for my baby girl’s health.
6.     When you die, what is one thing that you want to be remembered for? A God Fearing Woman That Loved Her Family & Jesus With All Her Heart
7.     Favorite movie? Dirty Dancing
8.     Favorite vacation spot? Destin or Ft. Walton Beach, FL
9.     What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself? I wish that I could control my tongue & temper better than I do …..I can tend to hurt people’s feelings without intending to               
10.  Most hated household chore?  Cleaning the baseboards
11.  Favorite Bible verse? Romans 12:12 “Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying.”
12. Favorite thing about being a mom? I love that being a mom has made me feel like my life has a purpose ….and I LOVE getting hugs & kisses from my sweet girl
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Thanks for the comment :)